If you plan to do the same, here is one way to proceed. I will assume that you already have your contacts synced into Nokia Suite in Windows.
- Create a new temporary folder for exported contacts.
- Switch to contacts view in Nokia Suite and select all contacts you have.
- Choose Export Contacts from the File menu and in the dialog select the folder you just created. Nokia Suite will write a .vcf file for each contact.
- For easy import to Jolla, you will want to have the data in one .vcf file. Open Command Prompt in the export folder and give command: copy *.vcf contacts.vcf
- Connect Jolla phone to your computer with USB and select the PC Connection mode in the phone.
- Copy the contacts.vcf into the Downloads folder of the phone.
- And finally do what Jolla Guide tells you to do: "Now in Settings| Apps | People: tap on "Import contacts from" and your Jolla will let you pick the vcf file you just copied over."