- I don't have to know, which party will be my choice more than six months before the election day.
- I don't have to worry if my voting rights will be purged every time there is an election.
- If I'm allowed to vote, I don't have to worry, if my vote is counted.
- If my vote is counted, I don't have to decide, whether I want my country to be run by CEO or President.
- I don't have worry that supporters of the CEO are not worried at all about the state of the democracy.
The good thing is that this is not happening behind closed doors anymore. The people now see that the cards are stacked against them. Now we have to organize and fight back.