At this point of the race, I ended up listing a few facts I consider more or less as undeniable, regardless of which democratic candidate you support:
- The math - It is very hard now for Bernie Sanders to overtake Hillary in pledged delegates. It is also very hard for Hillary Clinton to win 2383 pledged delegates she needs for the nomination.
- Because the math, there is no sensible reason for Bernie Sanders to drop out of the race right now. Doing so would be a disservice for democracy and his own goals.
- Independent voters play a crucial role in the general election.
- Hillary Clinton is still under FBI investigation. If she were indicted at some point of the race, she surely would leave a mark in history.
- Hillary winning will not stop the revolution. I'm not convinced that the DNC really understands this yet.